i agree with timothy! don't worry m'dear!! i know this is THE year that counts and the importance of each mark is magnified by 183904274852 times, but God WILL get you where He wants you to be with whatever marks you've got. Did that make sense?? my frd once told me that.
and i recently bombed a chem lab test & i was sitting in the yebo office, where i put up this quote on the bulletin board:
'In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on.' -- Robert Frost
its def not the end of the world, zc! trust that God will get you where He wants you to be...uni-wise, career-wise...even with the 68.
2 comments:
Don't fret Zara! We've all been there. Even 68/2 or the square root of 68, or 68 to the -1, 68(0). I hope you get my joke and that you feel better!
i agree with timothy!
don't worry m'dear!!
i know this is THE year that counts and the importance of each mark is magnified by 183904274852 times, but God WILL get you where He wants you to be with whatever marks you've got. Did that make sense?? my frd once told me that.
and i recently bombed a chem lab test & i was sitting in the yebo office, where i put up this quote on the bulletin board:
'In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on.' -- Robert Frost
its def not the end of the world, zc! trust that God will get you where He wants you to be...uni-wise, career-wise...even with the 68.
Post a Comment