What does God want me to do? How do I deal with things?
Last night doing devotions, I read from a book I got for my "sweet double birthday":)
The Shepherd's Care
"Be strong and brave, and do the work. Don't be afraid or discouraged, because the LORD God, my God, is with you. He will not fail you or leave you."
I Chronicles 28:20 NCV
God is like a shepherd, continually watching His flock, searching for lost sheep, seeking those who need protection, guidance, and salvation.
God loves us and protects us. In times of trouble, He comforts us; in times of sorrow, He dries our tears. Sometimes we may feel lost or afraid, but we're never alone; the face of God is always turned toward us. Proverbs 5:21 promises, "The LORD sees everything you do, and he watches where you go" (NCV).
Remember that God is as near as your next breath. So trust Him and turn to Him for solace and security.
Is that an answer?
I have a maker
He formed my heart
Before even time began
My life was in His hands
He knows my name
He knows my every thought
He sees each tear that falls
And He hears me when I call
I have a Father
He calls me His own
He'll never leave me
No matter where I go
He knows my name
He knows my every thought
He sees each tear that falls
And He hears me when I call
1 comment:
see!
God IS always with you :)
Post a Comment